Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Team Chocobo shenanigans

In the previous post I had to use stock photos of my newly-acquired chocobos because I hadn't yet gotten around to pinning them down for a proper photoshoot.

So today I have a bunch of lovely chocobo pics for you to look at. Chocobo picspam attack!


My nuker Chocobo. "Kweh?" *casts Thundaga* "Kweh!"


My healer Chocobo. "Kweh!" *casts Cure* "Kweh?"


Team Chocobo Mages, ready to rock.


Healer: Kweh? Wanna fight?
Nuker: Kweh! This means war!
PJ: Okay, guys, take three steps away from each other and turn around and cast - on my signal....


And now I've got these two cuties guarding my workstation at the office, which reminds me that I will probably want to take my camera to a shift one of these days in order to get a proper picture and give you an idea of where I work. [I happen to be pretty happy with my desktop wallpaper at the office, too.]

No comments: