Friday, June 26, 2009

Introduction Post.

Hi. After an absence of about half a year from blogging, here I am again, ready to jump back in.

My name is PJ Punla. I used to go by the online handle "NineMoons" when I was blogging for the Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game Granado Espada.

Now I think I'll go ahead and blog under my real name, for a change.

This blog is as its blurb goes: me, a girl from the Philippines, talking about local and foreign pop culture for the most part. There may be lapses into sarcasm and attempts at photography. There will be quite a bit of fangirling. And there will be analysis and research. I may be here to be a fan but I'm also here to learn.

So, welcome to the blog; I hope to post something more substantial shortly. Hope you'll visit and stick around some. :)

No comments: