Sunday, June 28, 2009

Posting to dannychoo.com GET.

One of the sites I have bookmarked over in the left-hand sidebar belongs to IT man, geek, and dancing stormtrooper extraordinaire Danny Choo. He's made quite a mark for himself in not only the Japanese tech scene but also the global otaku one.

I signed up for his site a few months ago after seeing him do a guest-blogging stint over at the majorly kickass news archive Boing Boing, and I've been an avid follower since. I quite enjoy his bannering of the average otaku person. As I myself like to think that the geek shall rule the earth, it's been a pleasure mingling with like-minded comrades there.

Today I finally posted my own first Member News article there. Have a screenshot of the site; my article is in the red rounded box. :)



If you want to read the article text, I shall shamelessly point you over to that particular page: June2009GamePH.

[If my comrades should decide to drop in: welcome! :)]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome To DC. and Congratulations on your 1st post there. :)

PJ Punla said...

@ coffeebugg
Many thanks, comrade!