Saturday, November 14, 2009

Presenting: Hamster!

Way back in July I talked about wanting this:



And now, as I had hoped for in the end of yesterday's entry, I get to introduce to you my Hamster:



So, yeah, meet my new baby. :) I hope to put him to good use and hopefully provide a review in maybe two weeks' time.

This is also the part where I start getting even more paranoid about my bag and my belongings. Having already had the painful experiences of being mugged at knifepoint and getting my purse snatched by motorcycle-riding thieves, I'd be an idiot if I don't try HARDER to hang on to Hamster. I'm already pondering the extra steps of getting locks for the bag that I bought to go with.

And if safety means permanently carrying that backpack in front so I can see it all the time, then so be it.

No comments: