Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Video Post of Squeeing Doom!

水夏希「Run」


I've mentioned Mizu Natsuki on this blog before, when she was playing Don Diego de la Vega, better known as Zorro.

That was then. This is now.

The current Top Star of the Takarazuka Kagekidan's Snow Troupe (Yukigumi) has now released a solo single, entitled 「Run」. Her previous forays into more mainstream/pop-type music had been with the group AQUA5, a musical quintet that's not quite a girl band - since all five members are otokoyaku, male-role players.

I guess that makes AQUA5 half a boy band? :D

With this solo single, however, it sure seems like Mizu is heading in a more rocker-style direction. For her, I would willingly go full blast into the whole screaming/squeeing J-rock fan/groupie thing. That voice! Those moves!

I've been a fan of Mizu ever since her tenure in Cosmos Troupe (Soragumi), serving as the "second man" to my favorite Top Star Wao Youka - and now there's this. Whew. That is a WHOLE LOT of awesome right there.

...I'm going to need to save up my money to buy her albums!

No comments: