Thursday, April 1, 2010

More cosplay wishing

Previous posts/mentions here and here.

Summertime has come and with it, lots of opportunities for people to cosplay. I'd like to be one of those people who get all dolled up and parade down catwalks - but, as always, money (and the lack thereof) gets in the way. Another obstacle would be time - most cons take a whole day or a whole weekend; I'm on the night shift from Monday to Friday, so I spend my days and precious weekends sleeping.

I guess that I shall dream of cosplaying instead.

I wonder how long it would take me to gather up the components for these two outfits? And boy oh boy, if I wanted real-looking accessories I'd really be up a creek without a paddle....


The details on his coat just SHOUT custom-made. Damn, I want to kidnap the costume designer.


And good luck, self, in finding that bag!

*goes off to console herself with some movies and a liter of Gatorade*

No comments: