Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Schrödinger's...fever?!

For some reason I've been spending the past couple of days unable to determine if I'm feeling well or unwell. One moment I'll feel like I'm on the verge of a fever - shaking hands, a case of the chills, the feeling that I've bent forward too far and will be falling flat on my face any moment. And then I'll feel fine enough to want to dance or even do a kickline.

As I mentioned in a Twitter status, "What is it with this persistent feeling of being under the weather?! Either I'm unwell or I'm not, I can't be both! *grr*"

And when I posted something like that on my Facebook wall someone replied with the famous cat who is neither alive nor dead. I should be happy they picked THAT particular image; I certainly would not have wanted the description to be something along the lines of the Weeping BLOODY Angels from Doctor Who!

I'm starting to think I may have caught something from someone last week, during the wake.

I'll try to go back to more regular posting from now on. In the meantime, enjoy this video and my current LSS, and don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for hyde-san's blooper!

No comments: