Saturday, May 22, 2010

A tale of loot pouring from the sky

Sometimes when it really rains the world's sturdiest umbrella won't be enough shelter.

But in a case like this I would really not mind getting drenched.

Here's a round-up of this year's accumulated loot so far.

1. Crafting loot


I hope you remember how happy I have been to complete my battery of crochet hooks.


And just for reference, this was my stash as of yesterday....


And here is my stash now. I think my ship just came in for the time being...that's a whopping ten pounds of yarn piled on top of the container, in shades of natural, black, and dark blue. It's a bit of a gift to me from dear friends of my parents.

You have no idea how my SABLE cup overfloweth right now.

I'm speechless and happy, is what I am right now.

Thank you.

2. Takarazuka Kagekidan loot


You've seen one of the books in this post already, but now it's arranged in the context of its sister purchases. I had a bit of a splurge sometime in April....

Well, that's that for now. I must away and get all my stash catalogued. Since it's a bit of a long weekend for me, I guess that means I'll catch you all on the other side. :D

No comments: