Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random post is really rather random....

I've just posted this one on Twitter (@pjgoespop) and thought you might want to know:

I've just heard both the Steve Perry and Arnel Pineda versions of "Don't Stop Believing" and I now firmly think that either version kicks the Glee version's backside. I always did wonder what Glee was on about - I've had enough of remakes and their High School Musical shenanigans were old LONG before HSM even ever came along.

Listen to the original's glory!



***

Oh, it looks like this blog is eligible for the The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. But the idea is that I can't nominate myself - I have to nominate other blogs and hope someone will nominate me.

...Well, now, that's strange. Wonder how I should go about this. I should put together my list of new influential blogs (i.e. the blogs that influence me).

No comments: