Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tai'shar Cairhien! WARNING: SPOILERS!

First-ever official book trailer for the fantasy series The Wheel of Time - and it's for the penultimate book in the series, Towers of Midnight.

Again, SPOILERS. /riversong


Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson - official book trailer.

[Although, if you really want to get technical about it, the voice-over is another version of the letter that a character reads near the end of the last book that Jordan completed before he died, which was Knife of Dreams.

"Burn me for a fool," was Mat Cauthon's response to the character's request, "I'll go."

And the dice tumbling in his head stopped with a crash.]

I realize this is the first time I've introduced the subject of WoT in this blog and some people may be surprised that I'm a fan of the books, to the extent that I went around for a long time associated with a name from the series:

NineMoons.

[Yeah, not a lot of people made that connection. Oh, well.]

Really looking forward to November of this year for Towers, and then December/January of 2011 when we celebrate the release of the final novel, A Memory of Light.

No comments: