Sunday, October 17, 2010

Home Improvement! We finally get a proper closet



The joke of this Sunday morning was, "I want a sonic screwdriver and I want it now."

We WERE watching a couple of guys assemble the closet we'd purchased last week, after all.

Hard to believe that we've been living in our apartment for close to three years and only now managed to have enough money for a closet. That might have had something to do with the fact that moving in had been expensive all on its own, and I was directing most of my money to just getting by.

Now I have some money stored safely away, so I was able to get something we badly needed.


The nice thing about this closet: lots and lots of space for organizing clothes. There's a mirror in one of the doors, too, so it's now possible for us to do a complete check on our outfits before heading out the door.


The main storage space in the closet.

[Yes, those are our chocobos. I took them back home after a brief stint in the office with me.]

Now I have to spend most of tonight organizing a ton of things. Hope that the Internet holds out and that the storm doesn't hit us very badly.

4 comments:

Jonette said...

Wow! Congratulations! Here's to filling that closet with awesome shirts and dresses! :D

tinskyhunter said...

A closet to store your good stuff? Nice! I hope you'll stay safe in case the storm is about to strike... ^^

PJ Punla said...

@ Jonette

I actually am looking forward to going shopping with Alliver; I want to buy him a lot of nice shirts!

@ tinskyhunter

Thanks for the well-wishes. I will find out in the morning if everything is okay, as I am at the office for my Monday night shift.

Jonette said...

PJ, go for it! I'm sure Alliver will look quite smashing in the shirts you pick out. :)