Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I may not be NaNo-ing but I might as well be noveling

And consequently I want these items, mrrr.


There is no such thing as having too many pens. If I had money I'd treat myself to three or four of these.


And of course one needs a notebook to write in when one has a kickass pen, and THIS fills the bill quite well. I am also so happy because one of my local bookstores is stocking lovely Korean-made notebooks and they are pretty neat.

I also nearly bought one of those gorgeous sketch pads with acid-free paper - and of course I was going to WRITE in it because I can't draw to save my life.

NaNo merch and related stuff here. At the very least, I want to send in another donation to the OLL....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

my sister bought me these (plus the mug) via CC. nakisabay ka na sana. D: but the loot will get to me on christmas pa.

PJ Punla said...

@ Presea

am going to join the communal PinoyWriMo order na lang.

I saw your blog post, exit ka na rin for 2010?

Unknown said...

yep. hindi na keri ng powers. might join for a couple of random word wars lang & prolly ask some help in plotting. i have a plot actually, but it's still raw. i don't want to go to war unprepared, kaya pass muna.

tinskyhunter said...

Gosh! I really want the good stuff, too... Too bad they're expensive... T_T

Perhaps next time, I'll get at least one... ^^