Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Plot Bunny ATTACK!

*checks calendar* Okay, whew, it's still April.

But that means, OH NO it's still only April!

The first time I participated in National Novel Writing Month I wound up writing out an original story that had been knocking around in my head for a few years before I finally got the chance to start on it.

Now, I think I've discovered the seed of my 2010 attempt, several months WAY too early. The funny thing is that this year I may well find myself attempting to write a VERY long fanfic.

*embarrassed grin*

Again, I shall point to THIS GUY and say that it is all HIS fault:



Alistair makes for such a FUN target. Really. It's nice to be able to snark freely at someone in the party, given that I don't much like having Morrigan around (I don't DO three-mage parties very well).

[Oh, lord, he's part Xander and part MALCOLM CAPTAIN TIGHTPANTS REYNOLDS! This explains so much!]

No comments: