Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rambling at large

[I haven't had any decent sleep in two days so excuse me if this is just a wee bit incoherent.]

1. I think my subconscious is trying to write my November NaNoWriMo novel for me. Except that I may have to consider moving my noveling month to August because November is a busy time at the office.

2. I have finally settled on a name for the yarn shop that I would really like to open in the future. It will be an easy-to-remember name and it will also be a tribute to my significant other, who is relentless in pushing me towards my dreams.

3. I really want to watch Toy Story 3, but am having a hard time figuring out when to go to the cinema since I only get weekends off, and weekends means tons of kids. I'm not exactly anti-kid but I do hate watching a movie and then some ill-behaved kid screams, cries, moves around, or kicks my chair.

4. The next movie I want to see, after Toy Story, is Inception. So looking forward to Nolan's next work. I really like his very cerebral stories, and this just promises to be the pinnacle of them, what with that kickass tagline: "Your mind is the scene of the crime" or something like that. Wonder if there are any parallels to be drawn with copyright and intellectual property.

5. Current food cravings include a proper spaghetti with meat sauce. Wonder if I could get my parents to cook some for me.

6. Dare I ask how much a Dollfie Dream, the Aoi model would cost? Base price is 39,900 JPY - that's about 21,000 PHP. No clothes or shipping/handling yet. Looks like I'd have to have a minimum of 30,000 PHP on hand - OUCH.

[Incoherence ends here, I hope!]

No comments: