Saturday, July 17, 2010

Crochet Second Commissioned Project: Watch Cap: COMPLETE!

Related posts:
Crochet First Commissioned Project: Watch Cap: COMPLETE! (Extra: Magazines!)
Inventory for a future little crafting shop
Crochet works: yarn for side projects

It took a lot of slow effort over a couple of days, but I'm happy to report that my crochet side projects are now complete and ready for delivery.


First up, the sleeve for my mother's Samsung i780 [also known as the Samsung Mirage]. I know, it looks a little misshapen, but it will look a heck of a lot better with the phone unit in.


And, as I joked in the previous entry, a very *colorful* watch cap. This is the actual commission of the post title. My sister specified that the purple bit be either multiple thin stripes or one wide stripe, and I ended up deciding on the first option. Who'd have thought that orange multi and purple multi yarns would look rather dashing together?

[As a joke, this hat will hopefully ensure my sister can never get lost in a crowd - the colors are too damn bright.]

And after a quick break and rest, back to the afghan.

No comments: